Posted by : Rizal Maulana Ainul Yaqin Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hi, how is your holiday? I hope it's fun, very fun. Not like me. I got some problem with my PC, the problem is my PC run very slow, when my PC at idle condition the CPU usage's average percentage is between 90-100. My friend recommended me to use Baidu PC Faster, firstly I don't believe him, because I never try it. And after I try it, it's make my PC run faster, at last now I believe that. Do you believe that? Just try it, then. Okay, for those of you who had same problem or maybe just only wants to try, today I'll share this Application in this post.
Baidu PC Faster have many feature inside one Application, like Anti Virus, Registry Cleaner, Desktop Cleaner, Junk Files Cleaner, Internet Speed Up, App Store, Game Box, and others. It's very useful Application to make your PC run at good performance, beside that this Application is totally free! There are many good thing in this Application but I can't say one by one, just try it and feel it. Enjoy!

http://dl-vip.pcfaster.baidu.co.th/PC_Faster_Setup_GL.exe

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. thank for sharing this article ... a will try this software baidu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting..I was in search of Baidu PC Faster Finally i have it!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comments, But don't Flood and Spaming here!

Welcome to My Blog

Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Hit Counter

Voting

What do you think about my English?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Visitor

Popular Post

Other Menu

Labels

- Copyright © Makarov's Blog - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Rizal Maulana Ainul Yaqin -