Posted by : Rizal Maulana Ainul Yaqin Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hi, in this morning I'll post about Editing photo in Photoshop with Instagram effect. Hmmm many people asking to me how to edit photo like my Profile Photo on Facebook, but I'm using Instagram, and Instagram only for Android user like I-pad, I-phone, etc. And it can't used for standart PC or Laptop, But I'm tried to googling, and I found it. Yes this is actions for Photoshop. Now everybody can use this! That easy to use.
This is sample Image by dbox, and By The Way Thanks to dbox for making this awesome Actions.
 Nashville:


Earlybird*:


Brannan*:


X-Pro II: 

Well you can download the Actions on the bottom!

How to use? you can Watch this vidio!



{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

Feel free to comments, But don't Flood and Spaming here!

Welcome to My Blog

Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Translate Widget by Google

Hit Counter

Voting

What do you think about my English?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Visitor

Popular Post

Other Menu

Labels

- Copyright © Makarov's Blog - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Rizal Maulana Ainul Yaqin -